Extended Overdraft Coverage
Your PGE Federal Credit Union checking / share draft account does not automatically come with Extended Courtesy Pay Coverage. In order to get this service, you must call us at 401-421-2436 or visit one of our branch locations.
If you tell us that you want this service, PGE Federal Credit Union authorizes and pays overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
|Checks||ACH – Auto Debits||Recurring Debit Card Payments|
|Online Bill Pay Items||Internet Banking Transfers||Telephone Banking|
|At the Teller Window||ATM Withdrawals||Everyday Debit Card Transactions|
Without this extended coverage, ATM Withdrawals and Everyday Debit Card Transactions may be declined.
This discretionary service will be limited to a $750.00 overdraft (negative) balance for Checking Accounts only. Your account will be debited our overdraft fee of $25.00 for each overdraft we pay. There is no limit per day on the amount of fees we can charge for overdrawing your account. All fees will be included as part of the Courtesy Pay limit amount. Your account may become overdrawn in excess of the Overdraft limit amount as a result of a fee.
In Order to be eligible for Courtesy Pay you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid mailing address on file at PGE Federal Credit Union
- Account must be open and active for at least 30 days
- Have not defaulted on a loan at PGE Federal Credit Union or be more than 30 days past due on an existing PGE Loan
- Your account must have been brought to a positive balance at least once every thirty five (35) days.
CHANGE YOUR MIND
You can revoke your authorization for PGE Federal Credit Union to pay these overdrafts at any time by calling us at 401-421-2436 or by visiting one of our branches..