Statement Savings Account
Our Savings Account is the first account you will open at PGE Federal Credit Union and is the basis for your membership. Once you have opened this account, you have access to the many other products and services offered by us.
By opening sub-savings accounts (under one account number) you may structure your savings for a vacation, bills, birthdays etc. By separating your money, you will be able to increase your nest egg at a pace you can afford.
- Instant access to your money
- Deposits and withdrawals can be made at thousands of locations
- Minimum balance to open $5.00 and maintain membership
- Interest credited quarterly on all balances over $25
- Provides overdraft protection for your checking account
- ATM Access: Click Here for a list of RI Credit Union ATM Connection locations.
February 1, 2017
|Statement Savings Account||5.00||None||.14%||.15%||Monthly|
|IRA Share and other Sub Share Accounts||None||None||.05%||.05%||Monthly|
APY* = Annual Percentage Yield. Rate may change after account in opened without notice. You must maintain an average daily balance of $25.00 or more to obtain the disclosed APY.